WHATS IN MY BAG

4 October 2011




I've done this 'what's in my bag' one time before. But I don't think it was a successful one. So I wanted to do another one. So I made some photo's to show you what's in my bag. Besides my schoolbooks and my agenda this is usually in my schoolbag and if I don't have to go to school this is in my bag too.

What's in my bag;
1. All my stuff together; Pay-card and ID liquid for my contacts, cleaning gel for your hands 2. Dutch Elle (Stijlboek), Sonny Boy, mobile phone, camera, Ipod, Ray-Ban glasses 3. Dior powder, Dior Iconic mascara, Etos concealer, Vichy anti-spot and camouflagingstick , Clarins kohl pencil.

So tell me, what do you have in yours?

Laura

Follow Style and Sushi

11 comments :

  1. I have the same BlackBerry and RayBan !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke post. Love the elle style bible x

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the essentials! i'd share what's in my bag, but frankly, it's a mess. i shove practically everything in it, never get rid of receipts, it's awful and weighs about 30 lbs. hah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuk dat je elle style bible mee neem in je tas

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like so much what you post. feel free to check out mine and follow me if you really like.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love 'what's in my bag' posts!

    i want your phone! i was actually going to get that.. but no i didn't :(

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bag is so ordered, dear. Mine looks like a bomb! hahaha

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing tall poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dankje !
    Die stijlbijbel is zo leuk he (:
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com