Outfit / It's what you do to me

30 January 2012



I love these shorts! They are perfect! Although they are a little too wide. I love them so much and I kind of forgot about them, but I luckily found them again! These shorts are probably beside my red & denim shorts from H&M my favourites. I think it's because of the suspenders!

My birthday is coming up in 9 days and I am counting down the days like a crazy person and I think my family and friends are going crazy cause I'm saying it like 4 times a day! I'm sorry I just like birthdays.

Primark shorts with suspenders // Sweater from H&M

Laura

10 comments :

  1. Cute outfit, I love the stripe top.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute,I adore your shorts! You're always so pretty..! :)
    Car
    http://www.waytheby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit.

    Debbie

    www.starnewsblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That striped sweater looks great! I adore sweaters right now, there just so nice and cozy for winter!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable shorts, the suspenders are a great touch! :) It looks great paired with your striped sweater! =) YAY, happy early birthday!! :) Don't worry, I've been counting for over a month now! What are your birthday plans? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you outfit! Simple, yet fashionable!
    xoxoxoxo,
    Alona

    http://sassybeauty-by-alona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com