NEW IN / VINTAGE

11 March 2012


Hi guys! As you might now I went vintage shopping with Emma from Gocky Emma this weekend and I bought this amazing vintage blazer which is like way too big for me so I think I'll use it as a coat and these three old books. I can hear you thinking, why would she buy old vintage books? Well I'm planning on re-designing my room and I already have a vintage camera which will come in my room and I thought it would be fun to have one shelf with all these old vintage stuff. These 3 books all together were €2 and my blazer was €7 so you could say I did some budget shopping this weekend! After this weekend I should really start looking for a job and try to save my money for London, well what can I say, I'm a shopaholic.


Laura

10 comments :

  1. The color of this blazer is AMAZING.
    Can you do a room tour when your done re-designing?
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think "why would she buy those books?"
    I'm a huge fan of vintage books. I want them too. And the blazer is also amazing :)
    xx

    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo wat een leuke blazer en boekjes! Leuk dat je je kamer opnieuw gaat stijlen, succes! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such nice buys! <3 and the colour of the blazer is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold colour of the blazer - it actually reminds me of something that Ashley from Fresh Prince would wear. Random but true :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah awesome buys! i love the colour of yoru blazer, and i love finding vintage books, the covers are always so pretty and I love it when the previous owners have wrote things inside!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool purchases, that blazer is so cool! <3

    XOXF.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveee old books, they're so pretty, i collect em too ;D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. leuk idee voor je kamer! en die blazer heeft een prachtig kleurtje zeg

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blazer is goooooorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com