LIFESTYLE / SHORT ROOM TOUR

3 April 2012



I may have told you I'm planning on redesigning my room! I can't really do a room tour since it's a mess in my room and I don't know where to start cleaning! But I was able to give you a bit of a sneak peek. Two of the many favorites in my room; My Closet and my magazine shelf. I can't lie about this. These are probably one of my favorites because I love clothes and I love magazines. Also there's Photoshop on that shelf but I'm still kind of trying to figure it out since I'm like a big sucker (editing just isn't my thing).


Would you like to see posts like these more often? Showing you things in my bedroom? Just let me know in a comment below!


Laura

11 comments :

  1. Your closet looks so neat and tidy, I'm jealous haha!

    Looks lovely :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would definitely love to see more posts like these :) I definitely need to sort out buying a clothes rail or something to hang my clothes on instead of my messy wardrobe! Your magazines look so neat together, mine are thrown about my room haha, oops! Great post :) x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedankt voor je lieve reactie op mijn blog!
    Ik wordt door deze foto's alleen nog maar meer nieuwsgierig naar de rest;)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. oeh, i want to see more! ik ben benieuwd! :D
    loves, saar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://theefashion.blogspot.mx/
    so lovely :)
    I have a collection like yours but with Glamour magazines and Teen vogue <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the distribution of your closet....
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. More photos please! I ADORE Nylon ahhh

    thebohemianhobo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, definitely I'd love to see all your rooms (these types of pots I really like, I'm a curious gir=D) and yep - magazines and clothes... =D every girl knows what I'm speaking about...♥ =D;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome photos! and yes! definitely....i love vogue, it's just so expensive :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com