OUTFIT | Are we human or are we dancer

3 May 2012



Sugarlips apparel top, Forever 21 necklace, Fashionology cross bracelet, Kenzaa heels and unknown trousers

Sugarlips gave me this amazing top.  It was delivered on saturday and I still have a lot of amazing outfits to show you with this top! You should all check out their webshop, they have some pretty amazing stuff!

I really have to go shopping now in  Maastricht, I'm having the best time but I am really looking forward to going home. I miss reading all your lovely blogs! :)

Laura

15 comments :

  1. I love your pants...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I love the print on the trousers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your style! It's incredible!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your necklace, such a great statement piece.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous, love the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the batwing sleeves of your top! :) always love Sugarlips' stuff <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een mooie outfit! Love the trousers:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!
    Great Style! Love the floral pants :)
    Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on blogspot and bloglovin? I will be more than happy....

    Kiss*
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. the NECKLACE, love it! it looks gorgeous sweetie;)=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com