OUTFIT | I'm sick of dancing with the beast

13 May 2012





H&M shorts and cardigan, Primark blouse, River Island bag, vintage hat and sunglasses, Vans shoes, Cross ring from a market

I got some weird looks while wearing this outfit 'cause it's not what normal people in my home town nor in The Netherlands would wear. I got a bit uncomfortable by that but it wouldn't stop me. I think it's hard for me to not care about what other people think about me and the way I dress. But over the years I care less about those people.
So when I shot this look with Emma (her blog) it was windy and cold, so when we got back at my home I made her and myself a  cappuccino to warm up a bit. I haven't had such a great laugh with Emma in such a long long time and I can't wait to have many more of these amazing laughs!
I'm writing this post now in the garden while studying for Maths and German 'cause I have two tests coming up this week! Boohooo I can't wait for our summer break, just one more month to go. 

Laura


25 comments :

  1. Echt een heel leuk tasje!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible outfit in a diferent place. love this post...fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title! Haha! ;) Your rucksack is to die for! I love your style!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, i love the top and rucksack, such nice patterns! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat vest vind ik heel mooi! En die rugzak is leuk hihi ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rucksack is perfect! LOVE this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super leuke outfit! leuke cardigan En die rugtas is geweldig ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rucksack is so amazing! Love it! Lovely outfit as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great, Laura :) I can totally understand what you wrote in the first lines. I try not to care about that either, but sometimes it's hard. Most people here are not that tolerant or open minded. Thanks so much! I was so perplexed when I saw it on the Teen Vogue facebook page :D
    xx

    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS: I'm following you now on tumblr. Dunno why I didn't click on the follow button earlier ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like you top and bag looks lovely :) xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. in England you wouldn't get a second look wearing that - it's a very British look! So cute! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool outfit!!!

    estilohedonico.blogspot.pt

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rugtas is super leuk!!

    Een fijne week!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! These photos were so cute!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wat een leuke blouse en je rugtas is ook geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love the print on the blouse... can't believe it's Primark! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute outfit :)

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the background to these photos and your rucksack's amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your backpack is so cute ♥

    Xx
    http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these shots!
    and your bag especially <3

    http://blame-it-on-the-dog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com