DIARY | ATELIER INDIGO PHOTOSHOOT

6 June 2012



dress from Zara

June 2nd. The day Atelier Indigo magazine got out. I am a contributor at Aterlier Indigo and our first issue was launched on June 2nd I was so excited for the launch 'cause I actually wrote some posts and also was able to be a model in the magazine. The theme for the first launch was fairytales and dreams. On June 2nd I had the opportunity to read the magazine and I was amazed by the work Kelsey and the crew had done. Eva who is our cover model looked absolutely stunning and I loved every single article in the magazine! 
If you want to read it yourself, you can read it here on our Atelier Indigo website or just scroll down a little bit more to read the magazine on my blog. I can't wait until the next issue which will be released in August.   





Laura

24 comments :

  1. These photos are so lovely Laura!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura you look absolutely gorgeous! I'll definitely be having a read of the magazine! It sounds great!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat gaaf, mooie foto's. Super gaaf om zelf gepubliceerd te worden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. unique pics,....
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these photos! Congrats on being in the magazine!


    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool about the magazine! I love the white dress. Perfect for summer!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! That is such a pretty and sweet look. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Laura you look so beautiful! These pictures are stunning!
    That's so cool working on a magazine and being in it! Congrats lovely!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is amazing!
    I hope you'll visit me and follow me if you like :)

    http://modacontagiante.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats so awesome you're in a magazine, the photos look gorgeous gurl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifuò photos! you're so pretty!

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, the simplicity of the white sets a stunning picture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. die laatste, sta je heel mooi op!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Leuke foto's!
    &Staat je erg goed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. From what I can see of the cover it looks fantastic!! & you look gorgeous! Lovely legs haha! xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh I'm going to have a good look :D Congrats, amazing news. Your hair looks beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great work, madame. i'd love to contribute in the next issue. just let me know if you're interested!

    kissboombang.
    head + heels

    ReplyDelete
  19. Erg leuke foto's meid! Ben benieuwd naar die editie :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com