DIARY | INSTAGRAM

29 June 2012



Having an Iphone really isn't good for my social life. I am playing Fruit Ninja all the time and I looove Instagram. These are some photo's I shot in the past 3 days since I got my Iphone. But life has to continue and I need to stop with the Iphone obsession so I am off now to buy my daddy a birthday present now since his birthday is tomorrow, and hopefully I will have time to shoot an outfit! :)


What shall I buy for my daddy! I seriously have nooooo clue! :o 


Laura 



10 comments :

  1. Hahaha fruit ninja is the bane of a social life! My current obsession is song pop have you played that? Perhaps I shouldn't recommend it, you will get addicted!
    These photographs are so lovely!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I downloaded it yesterday and it is soooo obsessive! haha

      Delete
  2. i like a lot you in the second pic
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the same time, the iPhone/Instagram helps you document your life. It's like a win/win win/loose situation lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was addicted to Birdstrike, aww :D
    Anyways, your collar is great & that cocoa drink looks delicious,
    xx

    Vicky | golden mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ook last van die storing vandaag op Instagram :(
    Naja gelukkig kan ik je foto's hier nog zien hihi
    XOXOX
    www.Jazzybelleslife.com
    JazzyBelle <3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha geweldig om al die spelletjes te kunnen spelen he!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com