DIARY | INSTAGRAM 003

22 July 2012

What you're looking at:
Dutch Summers // With my lovely friend Kim // Breakfast, chocolate sprinkles // Need to wear my Timberlands more often // Watching Teen Wolf // My favourite pair of jeans // Found this coin in my purse // Made guacamole with Kim // Raspberry Blackcurrant at Starbucks // Old photo of me and Gocky Emma // Cappuccino from Bagels and Beans // Some cheeky shopping I did // An old outfit I actually quite like!


Another Instagram diary, number 3 already! Time's flying!! After the horrible weather we've had the last two weeks the sun finally decided to show up, I am planning on getting a bit of a tan already before I leave for my holiday in Spain!  

Laura


PS. Don't forget to enter the Iphone case giveaway here

11 comments :

  1. Lovely photos! The sprinkles on toast looks so yummy :D xxx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm, broodjes hagelslag <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. finger crossed for the sunny weather please! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto sBedankt voor de reactie op mijn blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Never seen chocolate sprinkles on toast before, seems interesting! xx

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos and I love your outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot.
    Dutch summers seem like Austrian summers :(
    You're also going to Spain? I'm sure you'll catch up on some sun and higher degrees.
    xx

    Vicky | golden mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolate sprinkles for breakfast? That's awesome haha.
    A holiday in Spain, that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chocolate for breakfast is my kind of breakfast!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com