OUTFIT | ISLAND

26 July 2012



H&M top, shorts, New Look dotted bandeau 

Why do I look so pale in these photo's! I'm not pale at all! I actually got a tan, as you can see on the last photo! Ok, enough moaning this is my outfit for today. It's very casual, but I am going to catch up with two of my friends today in my garden so I thought this would be an relaxed and comfy outfit. I'm wearing a bandeau top under it just because I didn't want my bra to shine through! 

Also my camo jacket finally came in the mail today and I wish I could wear it, but jackets are a bit overrated with this weather so I probably won't be wearing it in an outfit post until I come back from holiday! boohoo :(

Laura


PS. Don't forget to enter the Iphone case giveaway on my blog here! There are only 4 days left to enter!!

15 comments :

  1. Such a cute simple outfit! I love it! And I love your nail colour - what it is called? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!! You look super cute, and dare I say it - very Cali ;) . Plus, it's simple and comfortable. bingo.


    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great look! So simplistic, yet so classic!

    Following...follow back?

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice top :)
    http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pop of color/print the bandeau top gives!! It so fun and summer-y haha :)
    I'm so jealous of your tan! I'm still soo pale lol
    xoxox,
    Alona

    http://www.fashionfreshman.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, I love this outfit!!! It's so simple, but gorgeous!!!
    I love outfits like this!!!
    And if you want to see pale, you should see me. I'm like caspers twin haha!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shorts. You look so simple but so gorgeous!

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog, just discovered it, Wonderful posts! x
    http://glossyredlips.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking so cool.This is so much more than i needed!!! but will all come in use thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a nice outfit!


    -True

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com