OUTFIT | YOUNG BLOOD

3 July 2012




Primark blouse, Forever 21 shorts, Vans sneakers, Fashionology friendship bracelet, Fossil watch, other bracelets are from a market in Spain, vintage sunglasses and Ring from market in Amsterdam

This is what I wore a few days ago. Sorry for the awkward face in the picture before the last one! I don't know why I made that face haha. Any way when I shot these photo's we were in kind of a rush so the photo's aren't that great! And on other photo's my blouse was just so weird thanks to the wind! 


Laura



12 comments :

  1. This outfit is lovely! I love the blouse :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bows on your top <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shorts and shoes! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blouse is so cute! i love the little bows :) lovely outfit, and i swear your post titles are the best- you have such an awesome music taste! ;) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke look, mooie kleur shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your second and third pic
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos Laura! Love your shirt and shorts as well!:)
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is so pretty, love the little bows :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com