OUTFIT | FLOAT DOWN, LIKE AUTUMN LEAVES

23 September 2012

H&M jumper, Episode jacket, Forever21 shorts, unknown shoes, bracelets from Pull & Bear, a market in Spain and gift from my mum

So I kind of have been chilling today. I haven't done much. I read some magazines, done my homework, watched New Girl. Awesome lazy sunday. But I forgot I had homework for English and I have to read like 2.5 chapters of a book and write a summary so I'm kind of stressing it out a bit! So this is just a short post before I will lock myself up in some kind of room with no laptop, iphone or any other kind of distractions and read this book!

Laura

10 comments :

  1. love your jumper,the color is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another jumper i can add to my knitlist ! Love the military jacket too. Nice style babe. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your camo jacket :)

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! So autumn-y - love the mix of colours! I love the jacket too, I say it ALL the time but your style = perfect.



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look. pure mode

    NEW LOOK: YELLOW AND BLUE
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/free-runner.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hun, love your jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovey little look, great autumnal colours
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik wil ook zooooo graag een army coat! Je ziet er gaaf uit meid! X


    -True

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com