OUTFIT | REVENGE

3 September 2012

 Jumper stolen from my dad, Asos hat

Mehh these photo's are crap. It's because it get's dark really early again now, at like 9 or so! This is what I was wearing on Sunday, a really comfy outfit because I did some homework and when I finished that I watched a lot of episodes of Revenge, damn I love that show. I will have better light in the upcoming outfit post! 

Also I already am really busy with school so I won't be able to shoot a lot of outfits outside so you'll probably see some outfits in this place in my room. I hope that's ok? :)

Laura

10 comments :

  1. very cute!!!
    kisses girl!

    new post very very special
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/mom-and-son-in-plaza-de-colon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper looks so cosy, cute!

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revenge is amazing :)
    I love raiding my dads wardrobe haha!
    You look so cute :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove your beanie, I really need to get myself one in this colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you!! LOVE!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beanie really suits you! I really want to get one for autumn and winter, they would be so nice and warm!:) xoxo

    http://theprettyseason.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I really love this outfit. It really reminds me of the way that skateboarders dress in Madrid.

    xx
    Sonia

    floatstardust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is soo cool, you have a nice blog too! Following you now :) Hope you'll do the same :)
    Elyse xo
    http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com