OUTFIT | DARK PARADISE

9 October 2012



Pull & Bear top, New Look cardigan, H&M booties, Ray-Ban glasses

This is my outfit from Saturday, when my aunt stopped by to have lunch. I'm still not feeling that well so I'm just hanging around the house in my jumpers and cardigans trying to keep up with my homework. The internet hasn't been working that well the last couple of days and it is starting to get on my nerves so I will keep this post really short and hopefully my dad can fix it soon, so I can go back into the blogging atmosphere! :)

Laura

9 comments :

  1. You look lovely, hope you feel better soon! :) xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes, and your top! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cardigan!!!!!
    Feel better soon lovely!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een leuke outfit! zit volgens mij heel comfortabel maar ziet er toch leuk uit!
    liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot outfit, the shoes are great :) x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit. Je schoenen maken het af. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com