NEW IN | MARCHING AROUND

5 November 2012

H&M boots

I know that I have these boots in black already, but I think these are really lovely as well. I had to buy them. I bought them with a 10% off discount so they were a bit cheaper, not that they were expensive or so! 

I've been waiting for these beauties for around 4 weeks now, let's not talk about the delivery service from H&M. So yeah. I'm really excited to wear these! 

There's just loads of homework to do this week so that is going to be my main priority this week, I really hope you don't mind! 


9 comments :

  1. Super leuke laarsjes!

    Love,
    fashionisam.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze zijn cute!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore these boots, they look so good on you! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely :)
    Good luck with the homework lovely :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel leuk! Als ik een item helemaal geweldig vind dan koop ik ze ook altijd in meerdere kleuren, hihi ;)

    www.Fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah wat een mooie laarzjes zijn het :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com