OUTFIT | WE STAND IN THE WINDS THAT WILL HOWL

29 December 2012


 H&M shorts, jumper and scarf, Vintage blazer, Unknown shoes

I've been revising all day yesterday, so I am giving myself a little break to hang out with friends to recharge my "battery" today. We're not quite sure what we will do, but it probably will be a lot of fun!

This scarf has been around my neck a lot lately. It is just really cosy and warm and I really love it. It really works with some outfits. It makes most of them stand out a bit more. The jumper is from the men section from H&M and it is so warm and snugly. The amount of stuff I buy at the men section just proves that I need a boyfriend. 'Cause that would save me sooo much more money! :')


22 comments :

  1. So cute! I have a similar scarf and I never leave the house without it :)

    Love
    GillianEtc.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Ik vind je sjaal ook erg mooi :)

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jumper! It looks really warm :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that scarf again. so lovely.

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supercute outfit! De sjaal maakt eigenlijk alles wel leuk! x

    SISTERS IN PARADISE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! En die trui ziet er me lekker warm uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This scarf is so nice :)
    Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit, the sweater looks amazing with the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfits, I love the grey jumper so much it looks really comfy! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leeuk! He zo'n sjaal heb ik ook, ik heb hem alleen in geen eeuwen aan gehad!
    Ik ga hem ook weer eens aan doen denk ik.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the leather shorts and the scarf is really cute too xx

    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit! I adore your scarf!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous post! love your style!
    hope you have a very happy new year!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com