OUTFIT | WHITE CHRISTMAS

26 December 2012

TFNC dress via Asos, Di Lauro heels

I really hope you all had an amazing Christmas full of family, friends and laughter. I know I had! I think I have been spoilt with amazing presents, and I had a blast with my family! :)

This is a diary and outfit post in one. I also wanted to share some photo's from Christmas with you! I got Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen! I've been wanting this book for about 2 years now, then my Dad got this book about London for me, and then told me it was a hint for my birthday, as in I will be going to London for my birthday! :) I also got an OPI nail polish from the Skyfall collection called moonraker. Haha and my brother told me he forgot to buy me a present, and after telling him it was okay he still insisted on buying me something, so I still have to get something from him! :)


Christmas presents! :) | Home Alone, Christmas Tradition | Candles at Christmas | Cheeeese!! 

So now that Christmas is over all the big sales started, and luckily I have some money left! So maybe I'll have a cheeky look at Monki, Asos, Zara and River Island later today! :)

How are you spending your boxing day? 


22 comments :

  1. wauw, je jurkje is zo mooi!

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice baby
    kisses

    MOM AND SON WITH THEIR CHRISTMAS OUTFIT
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/mom-and-son-with-their-christmas-outfit.html
    garde

    facebook: showroomdegarde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, dat jurkje, leuk!
    En hij staat je leuk, haha.
    Liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. just came across your blog and its lovely. just followed you.
    i spend the whole day looking through my messy closet. i'm getting a new one.
    xx
    dornroeeschen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een schattig jurkje! Staat je mooi :)
    Ik ben vandaag op bezoek geweest bij familie. Geen boxing day voor mij, maar wel gezelligheid en veel te veel eten!

    www.sistersinparadise.nl
    WIN! Groene beanie & MODELS OWN nagellak

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Glad you had a good Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een lief jurkje, staat je super mooi!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look that cute in the white dress
    LVE
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een super leuk jurkje! Wat leuk wat je hebt gekregen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmooooooie jurk zeg! staat je goed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely, dear! Have fun in London. :) And am I the only one who can't watch Home Alone without seeing Macaulay Culkin as the skinny drugs addict? It's terrible, I love those movies! Sighs, I have such a weird brain. Happy holidays dear xoxo

    http://inspirationdailyxoxo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is adorable! I'm glad you enjoyed your Chirstmas also. (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prachtig jurkje, staat je heel mooi!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely, your dress is so pretty! I love Influence, it's such a great book. Never fails to make me feel inspired!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mooi jurkje, staat je super goed! Mooie foto's ook :-)

    X Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com