OUTFIT | SLIDE

15 January 2013

 H&M skirt, Orange Circle deathly hallows shirt, Converse All Stars

A lot of snow came down the sky the last 24 hours. And with a lot I mean a lot. Think 15 centimetres or maybe even more. So it was hell to get to school today. Luckily I live really nearby so I could walk, but when I got to school they told me that they had cancelled school because of the rather awful weather conditions! So I then I went home with some friends, we actually went completely childish and rode a sledge. It was fun, I had fun and I fell in the snow. But that's what's necessarily when there's snow. I need to be the clumsy one and fall. 

I actually didn't wear this outfit today because I would freeze to death if I did, but I forgot to show you it. I wore it about two weeks ago. I still wanted to show you it because a lot of you seem to like this skirt. I love it too! But I still am not so sure about it. I feel so insecure when I wear it! I feel like it isn't really covering my bum or something, when it is... I'm such a weirdo! 



22 comments :

  1. I love this outfit, the top is so nice aswell :) xx
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit, love it!! Sounds like you're making the most of the snow! It barely snowed where am I :( x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a fan of harry potter but this logo is alright!
    give me some snow! all we get here is rain, it's quite depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *harry potter fangirl moment* how I adore the little gems orange circle has to offer, and I love how you paired it with the skirt.

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't be insecure. you look amazing in that skirt. it has been snowing like hell where i live but i still have classes. thats awfull.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echt supertoffe outfit! Wauwie! (:
    xoxo

    www.mindyourdream.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your Deathly Hallows shirt. And the skirt is amazing as well. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute skirt!(:

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt! It works with the top so well :)

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gaaf shirt! Ik ben ook lekker in de sneeuw gevallen, dus join the club. :P

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous outfit :) Love the skirt :)
    Enjoy the snow lovely :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dat rokje staat je echt heel erg leuk!

    http://nathaliexn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit looks gorgeous on you, I love skirts, tights and converse :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, the skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think any kind of leather skirt is a staple piece and I love the way that you have styled it x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah wij krijgen nooit sneeuwrij.. Leuk dat je dat had :) Je rokje is super :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ik vind je rokje heel erg leuk! :)
    En dat shirt,aah zo gaaf!
    zou je mijn blog een keer willen bekijken?

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That skirt is so lovely! Your hair is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that tee! The sleeves are so cute

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute Outfit
    Love your Skirt
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com