DIARY | INSTAGRAM BIRTHDAY

11 February 2013


 Birthday cake from my friends at school | Lovely letter from Islay | Birthday card from my parents! I'm going to London!!!
Present from a friend | Some more presents of another friend | With Hanna on my birthday party

I had such a lovely birthday. Friday at school my friends gave me this delicious (homemade) cake and I've been eating it all weekend. It's soooo delicious. Islay one of my blogger besties sent me a lovely birthday letter! Which was just the sweetest letter ever! I have it hanging in my room! :') 

I would like to know if you would like to see my birthday presents. Some people see this as bragging or showing off so please let me know if you would like to see what I got! 

You can follow me on instagram @styleandsushi



21 comments :

  1. Aww you have my letter hanging in your room- yay thank you blogging bestie! I hope you had a lovely day and please do a haul post!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday :) I love your blog , im a new follower !

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, happy belated birthday! Yes I'd love a haul post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh can your friends visit me on my birthday? haha. the cake looks delicious!
    happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated birthday, that cake looks gorgeous! I'd love to see a haul post!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, glad you had a good birthday :)

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures sounds like you had a great birthday and I think it would be a nice idea to see your presents x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke dagboek! Doe mij maar ook zo'n taart haha!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuk leuk! Nog gefeliciteerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a nice b'day lovely :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy happy belated bday! hope you enjoyed it and got everything you deserve!!

    p.s. your new pic icon at the top is stunning!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke post,nog van Harte Gefeliciteerd!Bedankt voor de leuke reactie op mijn blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That birthday cakes amazing x


    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. jesus that cake looks so tasty! looks like you had a lovely day- has my card come yet?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Die taart ziet er lekker uit! Nog gefeliciteerd! Ik zou het wel leuk vinden om te zien wat je hebt gekregen :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cake looks so so yummy! Happy belated birthday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wat een leuke cadeautjes en lekkere taart!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That cake looks delicious! I'd love to see your birthday presents, I'm just nosy lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com