OUTFIT | LIGHTNING BOLT

24 March 2013



 Thrifted coat (similair), Topshop jumper and skirt, Primark socks (similair) , Aldo shoes (similair)

This is what I wore yesteday when I went shopping with my friend. She also took these photos and we have this thing that she just keeps shooting and 9 out of 10 photos that we shoot are me pulling weird faces. Maybe it's because of my habit of constantly talking haha! Anyway the outtakes usually are horrible to look at! 

I bought something at Zara yesterday and I received some of my parcels, so I might show you some of the items I bought! :)

25 comments :

  1. Leuke foto's! Je lacht leuk op de laatste foto!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) Looking forward to seeing what you bought :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this... jumper is super duper and your hair looks AMAAZING <33

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je haar zit echt mooi! Leuke outfit weer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ombre hair!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your giraffe shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your boots!!!!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous in these! I love your hair colour xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love that jumper!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great outfit! I really liked the boots!
    Cute blog as well, I'm now following on gfc and bloglovin :)

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great top!

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This coat looks great on you <3 Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovin your hair and the boots are cutely paired with your coat =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your sweater and boots. awesome outfit.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could you be any cuter girl! Loving your site :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com