OUTFIT | PLAYING IN PAISLEY

24 June 2013


 Topshop playsuit (on sale now!), Zara tee, Sacha shoes and Vintage sunnies (similar)

I don't have something exciting to tell, except from the fact that I have been studying all afternoon. You could say and that I'm not really a lovely person to be around with right now. The amount of stuff I have to study for some subjects that I follow is just ridiculous, so thank god I had the day off today so I could focus on that!

Luckily I have all the sales that are going on lately to make this studying a bit more bearable. I think I might have to go and order some things of the ASOS sale tonight! Are you having your eye on something in the sales? :)    

24 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the playsuit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the playsuit! Wish you the best with studying! Forever in love with those boots as well!

    xo
    http://thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk! staat je goed! :)
    Visit my blog sometime, if you want to: http://leenphilips.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave outfit, staat je echt goed! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. En alweer een hele leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Bloggers!
    Im a masters student and I need bloggers to help me with my research!
    Please take just 5 min to fill out this survey. It will be a big help! :)

    https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_enaIMs6a2mA3owd

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the most amazing style! That paisley print is so lovely. Great outfit post!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, this is SO cute. Love the print!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that playsuit is lovely, I love the pattern!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit, and love your blog!

    missbaigent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm tempted to buy these in the sale! but I'm not sure I can pull them off. You do very nicely! they look lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com