OUTFIT | LOVE ME AGAIN

23 September 2013




New Look jumper (old), River Island skirt (similar), Mango boots

I rediscovered this jumper and this skirt again and I can't wait to style them again in winter. This skirt honestly looks so so so much better with tights that it does with bare legs, which is why I kept it in my closet during summer. 
I'm leaving the house today with 15 dernier tights, and I'm honestly hoping that they will last me all day at school. I can't wear tights without ripping them, I usually only get one wear out of these tights, so let's hope I will make it all day. 

12 comments :

  1. Super gave trui heb je aan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE je sweater, heel erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumper - it looks so cosy!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke outfit! vind die trui vet gaaf!!

    xx 1310Bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also can't wear tights without ripping them lol! I go through so many. Cute jumper, this is the perfect Autumn outfit. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is gorgeous and looks so so comfy :)

    http://putmeinapartydress.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah lekker sweater weather he. Leukie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun sweater. I need to start thinking about fall items.
    It's looks so great with the skirt.

    Make sure to check out the new post.
    "The starts knew all her secrets . . ."

    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate

    Paris // www.charcoalalley.com
    Instagram @charcoalalley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet outfit! Love your skirt with those boots. <3

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very cute! I love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com