OUTFIT | MARBELLA MEMORIES

27 September 2013




Zara top, Pull & Bear shorts, Topshop shoes and vintage sunnies (similar)

I'm still ill in bed and when I'm not feeling that well, I always search for holiday photos and videos. So while going through my outfit photos of the holidays, I found this outfit, which I never even showed you! Since I have been in my pyjama's for the last two days and I haven't really been doing/wearing anything nice, I thought I would post this holiday outfit, see it as a real holiday and summer farewell on this blog, because Autumn is coming, for real, and I warn you, you will see lots of jumpers on the blog for the upcoming two seasons.



10 comments :

  1. I love those basic camis :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat shortje is echt heel cute!:)
    x Wieteke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, love the boots! You look so tanned! Hope you feel better soon xx

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!, love your shorts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuke outfit! Dat shortje is zo mooi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you'll feel better soon, dear. i can not wait for fall and winter. i just love the fashion for both seasons, so i don't have any problem saying good bye to summer.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon!! Those shorts are really sweet :) I definitely need to invest in some jumpers before it gets really cold!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com