HAUL | ON IT'S WAY ...

30 October 2013

 photo Naamloos_zpsbdea1646.jpg

Topshop heart print shirt, Fashion Union dress, New Look leather look leggings, Asos leather look leggings, Clinique Take the day Off cleansing balm, Essie after school boy blazer

Since I've been busy studying for my exams I thought it would be fun to show you a little bit of a haul. So this is what I ordered in the last few days that's currently on it's way home. I kind of don't have the Clinique take the day off cleansing balm, because my aunt has to buy it for me in the US, but I'm pretty sure that it will be mine within this month! 


10 comments :

  1. that check dress is gorgeous.. can't wait to see it in an ootd! x

    stylesylvie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! x

    olivialikesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I really wanna try the Essie nail polish! xx Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lots of leather look leggings!? I'm impressed! ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben heel benieuwd! Super leuke items. Het jurkje is mijn favoriet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over the cuteness of that scarf! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com