OUTFIT | A BIT OF TARTAN

19 October 2013




Front Row Shop jumper, ZARA skort, Aldo booties (similar,similar), Primark beanie (similar) Ray-Ban clubmaster

I thought it would be fun to wear my front row shop jumper again! I bought it last April and I was so so gutted that I couldn't wear it more often because it was starting to get warmer again, so I plan on wearing this beauty a lot in the upcoming seasons! This jumper is just my absolute fave because of the tartan detail on the shoulders! Perfect for this season!


8 comments :

  1. Love it!

    http://prettybigbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit Laura! The jumper has just the right amount of tartan :)
    Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die trui is super leuk!! mooie outfit!

    XX 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh ik vind de jumper super leuk! Je jasje is ook erg tof, mooie outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tartan detail, so pretty!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little hint of tartan - perfectly autumnal xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that detail, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com