OUTFIT | MY FAVOURITE BOYFRIEND, MY BOYFRIEND COAT

31 October 2013

 photo IMG_1703_zps0d79c0d0.jpg
 photo img_1600_zpse8cb81d3.jpg
 photo IMG_1704_zpsbe255026.jpg

Thrifted boyfriend coat (similar, similar), Monki dress, H&M scarf (similar) and bag, Sacha pistol boots (similar)

I've just been attacked by a butterfly in my room and now it's in the hallway and I locked myself up in my room to type this blog post and I think I will be in my room until my dad comes home to free the butterfly, because my brother just slammed his door shut the minute he heard me screaming. I guess we're both locked up in our rooms now. We communicate through screaming at each other now. I bet the neighbours will like that! 

I felt really nice wearing this outfit. I don't know if it's because of the my favourite coat from last year that I decided to wear again, or if it's because of this monki dress from last year, that I'm wearing again. Anyway I love this boyfriend coat as it was thrifted and super cheap. I think almost everyone wanted that pretty boyfriend coat from Topshop that they were selling last winter, but it was bloody expensive so when I came across this beauty, I had to buy it!



12 comments :

  1. gorgeous look! love your scarf!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aaah, hopelijk wil je vader hem wel weghalen! mooie outfit weer, staat je goed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie outfit! vind die jas zo leuk!
    xx 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow t de jas is zo mooi! echt schitterend, en succes met de vlinder op de gang haha
    je sjaal is ook echt super leuk, heerlijk zo een minimalistische look <3
    x ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This coat is gorgeous! It's so versatile xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, you look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. De jas is super! Vind je sjaal ook nog steeds heel mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I'd have done the same, butterflies terrify me!
    Great outfit! I love the scarf, I've seen one like that in Zara that I'm currently lusting over! :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG you are so pretty :333 im your new follower of course! follow me back? <3
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/
    Win 15$ on clothes from Sammy Dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had the coat cause it's amazing! love the scarf :D
    bitsandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com