OUTFIT | A COLD SUNSET

23 November 2013

 photo IMG_1899_zpsb147654b.jpg
 photo IMG_1900_zpsf509fe6d.jpg
 photo IMG_1903_zpsb587e738.jpg
Thrifted coat, H&M jumper (similar) and scarf (similar), ASOS leggings, Aldo boots (similar), de Bijenkorf beanie (similar)


I rediscovered this thrifted coat the other day. I found this beauty about two years ago and completely forgot about it! But it is absolutely perfect for winter with a thick scarf and a beanie! So that's what I've been wearing lately. I'm still on the hunt for a new tartan scarf  and I found one at ZARA but it sold out already, so I might just put a new tartan scarf on my Christmas wishlist so Santa maybe can get me one! :)


16 comments :

  1. Hele mooie outfit, leuk met je sjaal erbij! :) Lijkt me een fijne beanie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie jas! en hele leuke outfit!

    Liefs 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super leuke look, de sjaal is erg mooi, en de jas is ook echt schitterend
    x ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie jas is het! En beanies staan jou zo leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, love that coat, love finding things from charity shops it's the best way! Loving your tartan scarf too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. tartan scarfs are a must for the season and i own one from primark which i wear almost every day.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this coat - navy is such a classic! I really need to get a bobble hat too :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geweldige jas! Ik heb helaas nooit zo'n geluk met thrifted items :(

    Liefs,
    Floortje

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superleuke outfit (:
    Die jas lijkt me heerlijk!

    Liefs, Liese

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit - the scarf looks great! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love finding pieces you've forgotten about, it's a really nice coat!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaaaaay i love your jacket! lovely outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfits are always perfect! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com