OUTFIT | A DANCE WITH TIME

26 November 2013

 photo IMG_1925_zps7a19a5d1.jpg
 photo IMG_1926_zps391b7221.jpg
 photo IMG_1928_zpsa43dd93e.jpg
MissGuided dress, H&M jacket, ZARA bag (in blue), Sacha pistol boots (similar)

So I kind of stopped wearing eyeliner lately. It takes up a lot of time in my morning routine, and I just feel like I might smudge it all over the place when I can barely keep my eyes open while even doing my make-up. I still feel a little bit bare without eyeliner, but it takes me 2 minutes less to do my make-up, which also means that I can sleep 2 more minutes, so big thumbs up for that! Anyway, I am not sure if this is just an exhaustion phase that I am going through it probably is but this eyeliner can take up a lot of time of your my make-up routine. Okay enough about eyeliner. Can we all just admire this dress for a moment. It's from MissGuided and I absolutely love it!! 


16 comments :

  1. I really like the shoulder detail on your jacket. Looking good Laura! xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een mooi jurkje! leuk gecombineerd!

    Liefs 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is such a gorgeous shape and the detailing on your leather jacket is so edgy! Love this look Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just loved the outfit!

    sara dias,
    velvetchanel.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to invest in a leather jacket like this, it's beautiful! ♥

    www.j4miejohnston.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your leather jacket! I really need to invest in one, Topshop have some gorgeous ones at the moment.

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! You're beautiful x

    http://florals-and-frilly-socks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is adorable and I love the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a great outfit. this is actaully a great inspiration...i think i will wear something like this tomorrow. thank you, laura.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit!

    www.ocean-hearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een mooi jurkje! Heeft het lange mouwen? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com