OUTFIT | FLOWER PATTERNED SEAT

10 November 2013

 photo IMG_1792_zpse5566abc.jpg
 photo IMG_1795_zpsbf4b5982.jpg
 photo IMG_1796_zpsd908daeb.jpg
ZARA coat, MissGuided dress (on sale now!!), H&M bag, Sacha boots (similar)

I thought it would be fun to wear this summery dress again. I loved this dress so much during Summer and I kind of missed wearing dresses with fun patterns so I thought I would get this beauty out again. This dress honestly can be worn in winter too! Just pop a cardigan or a coat over it and it's perfect & winter proof! So I definitely will be wearing this beauty more often!

Thank you for all your tips and recommendations in my latest outfit post about my skincare problem! I've definitely going to purchase a few of your recommendations! :) 

11 comments :

  1. You always look so gooooooood xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat jurkje staat je super! Heel erg leuke outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staat je super leuk mooi die coat!

    Liefs 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing coat! looks so lovely with the boots x

    nudeonbroadstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooie jas heb je aan, je jurk vind ik ook heel classic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, that dress is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blame you for the fact I've just gone £14 into my overdraft ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com