OUTFIT | LEFT BEHIND

22 November 2013

 photo IMG_1888_zpse4cf0dd7.jpg
 photo IMG_1889_zpsfe055dd3.jpg
 photo IMG_1894_zps6fab1ea4.jpg
 photo IMG_1890_zps541c6e90.jpg
ASOS cardigan, Topshop shirt (similar) and shoes, H&M skirt (similar), Ray-Ban clubmaster

I have been craving this weekend so much! It has been a long long week and I can't tell you how exhausted I am from the late nights I have been having due to the amount of homework. I have lots of fun things planned this weekend such as parties. Which kind of makes it hard to relax a bit. I just want to crawl in bed and hide in it all weekend. Speaking of beds. I am in one right now and I might just pass out. Well that will be fun for the people I'm going to hang with tonight..


8 comments :

  1. I saw a shirt like this in New Look today but they didn't have any in my size! :'( Looks loooovely on you! xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute shirt! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weer zown leuke outfit! Dat vest echt so comfy!

    Xx 1310bynora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg leuk! Super tof rokje.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, everything is just WOW xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com