DIARY | STYLE AND SUSHI ON INSTAGRAM

1 December 2013

 photo 1_zpsbd96b24a.jpg

It's december and you know what that means! It's time for an instagram diary! Last month hasn't really been that exciting but I did manage to shoot some things of my life here and there! So let's just get right into it. 


I jumped on the Essie After School Boy Blazer bandwagon // running errands // it's nearly Christmas! // I am in love with Essie After School Boy Blazer! Such a perfect colour for autumn/winter
My aunt came home from the US and brought me some gifts :) // Company magazine and Christmas socks! // breakfast // running errands ootd

Have an amazing December month and don't forget to follow me on instagram! @styleandsushi


7 comments :

  1. Moorse foto die met je Starbucks cup! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That essie polish looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely photos here - I have a scarf just like that from H and M - loving the tartan this season
    Kat xx
    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm yet to try Essie polish, that shade is cute - I must give it a whirl!

    Tara ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I've been hearing SO much about After School Boy Blazer and I've been dying to try it! I can see why you are obsessed with it. Your instagram pictures are so lovely - have a great December xo

    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supergaaf dat je spulletjes van Victoria's Secret hebt gekregen! En wat een prachtige rode winterse sjaal heb je:) xliefs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com