INSPIRATION | WINTER

7 December 2013

 photo 1_zps5c17e03e.jpg
 photo 5_zps37d63e7b.jpg
 photo 4_zps8c071776.jpg
(Photos from Tumblr. I do not own these photos)

A bit of inspiration for this dreary and rainy Saturday. I have been feeling a bit uninspired lately so I thought it was time to have a bit of an inspiration session on Tumblr again. It's not much, but it is something. I will be posting outfit soon again but the weather of the past few days did not really make it possible for my to go and shoot an outfit!
 photo e899e69a-943a-461d-bb91-06cc21cdb55e_zps918b0493.jpg


7 comments :

  1. lovely inspo! I just love the dark gray coat in the picture top left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration! I love your style! it is soooo unique!

    Andrea xx
    SavingSimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much inspo- love the fluffy coat at the bottom! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can totally imagine you in all of these outfits. boyfriend coats are just awesome and so warm and soft. i really need to get myself one.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. De bedaux rode muts vind ik leuk! Hele mooie inspiratie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com