OUTFIT | EASY FRIDAY

27 December 2013

 photo IMG_00452_zps2c975eaf.jpg
 photo IMG_00472_zpsa1ba7ce6.jpg
 photo IMG_00502_zps319fed31.jpg
 photo IMG_00442_zps8aa70c14.jpg
jumper c/o In Love With Fashion, Mango shorts, Asos scarf (similar), H&M bag and Aldo shoes (similar)
Christmas is officially over! I am kind of sad that it actually has come to an end, so I went to Primark today to do get over my sadness. We found lots of lovely stuff and I can't wait to wear it. I think I have been to Primark enough now. I believe I have been almost every week during December, so I might just have to go and spend my money elsewhere ;) 

I got this scarf from my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas and I absolutely love it! They know me so well, buying me tartan haha!




13 comments :

  1. Wat ging de kerst snel inderdaad. Ben heel benieuwd wat je hebt gekocht bij de Primark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely as usual, that scarf totally makes the outfit x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!

    XOXO
    Sandl

    Bloglovin! -> https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11326217/prizmah-fashion-blog
    Blog -> www.prizmahfashion.blogspot.com
    Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/prizmahfashionblog
    Instagram -> @prizmahfashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. cooosy jumper ♥ and I love the scarf :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'd love to see a Primark haul

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit vind die sjaal prachtig!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik ben benieuwd wat je allemaal gekocht hebt! Jammer dat kerst niet 5 dagen duurt hè ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the scarf is perfect. i really have to go to primark next week. i'm just craving my primark. haha.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty outfit! I'm absolutely in love with your scarf <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com