OUTFIT | HAPPY HOLIDAYS

24 December 2013

 photo IMG_2074_zps42ac5e23.jpg
 photo IMG_2076_zps78d43553.jpg
 photo IMG_2078_zps39500ddf.jpg
 photo IMG_2077_zpsae313d0e.jpg
Asos cardigan, Topshop shirt (similar), Zara skort, Primark bag, Aldo shoes (similars) and Nelly sunnies (similar)

Happy Christmas Eve! I'm going to enjoy a lovely meal with my parents tonight and we will be having a Christmas breakfast all together with my brother and his girlfriend tomorrow morning. Then we're heading out for a huge family dinner, which is fun! I'm not sure if I will post tomorrow as tomorrow is a really fun/family day and most of you probably agree and put those laptops aside, but I definitely will shoot my Christmas dinner outfit and maybe my Christmas morning outfit so have an eye out for that! 

In that time where it will be a bit silent on my blog because of Christmas, I definitely will be shooting lots of photos during Christmas so if you would like to keep up with me you can follow me on twitter and instagram!

I also want to say that I finally have my new camera, a Canon EOS 600D, which means I can film some proper videos if you'd like! So if you have anything that you would like me to film, like a Primark haul or something, please leave a comment below!! :)


Happy holidays and have an amazing Christmas!! 


 photo 151ca6bf-56f2-4750-a394-bafbbd326d1c_zps4ed14b45.jpg

7 comments :

  1. Love the shirt! I have a similar dress from New Look which is one of my favourites :)

    Merry Christmas!

    Danniella x | www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cardigan! Merry Christmas!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fijne kerst meis! En jaa leuk shoplogs enz!

    Mooie outfit !
    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Obsessed with that coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Happy holidays <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een mooie outfit, je vest lijkt me lekker warm :)

    Doe je mee aan mijn giveaway?
    http://labelofsuze.blogspot.nl/2013/12/giveaway-firmoo-zonnebril.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com