OUTFIT | KNITS AND LEATHER

22 December 2013

 photo IMG_2053_zpsd6de075e.jpg
 photo IMG_2055_zps097a389b.jpg
jumper c/o In Love With Fashion, Glamorous skirt (on sale!!), Sacha boots (similar), H&M bag, Ray-Ban aviator

This leather skirt has been my obsession lately. I know that my last outfit also consisted of this leather skirt but I just can't stop wearing it!! I have a few other things that will be coming in the mail soon, because I ordered a lot lately and I can't wait to wear some of the items I bought. Finally something else than this leather skirt.          
 photo 151ca6bf-56f2-4750-a394-bafbbd326d1c_zps4ed14b45.jpg

12 comments :

  1. You look so cool here - love your jumper and your outfit :) xxxx

    UK Fashion Blog | www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vind je rokje heeel erg mooi. :) Toffe outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke trui staat je mooi!
    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit Laura, i love the leather skirt!! :) xx

    Celine from Vintage Teapot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, that sweater is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this outfit Laura! So simple but lovely!
    Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com