OUTFIT | SEVERAL LAYERS

20 December 2013

 photo IMG_2062_zps699490b6.jpg
 photo IMG_2063_zpsa7fd8b47.jpg
 photo IMG_2064_zpsc610c940.jpg
ZARA jacket, Glamorous skirt (on sale!!), H&M jumper and bag, Aldo shoes (similar)

I finally have my Christmas holiday. I am really excited for this holiday as I have been looking forward to Christmas since like, forever! Even though I have a sort of holiday I am going to be really busy because I have to revise for exams again, which sucks. 

I am now off to have sushi which I have been looking forward to since forever, so I finally have something tasty to look forward to! :)

 photo 151ca6bf-56f2-4750-a394-bafbbd326d1c_zps4ed14b45.jpg

6 comments :

  1. Het ziet er een beetje koud uit maar wel erg leuk! :) Fijne kerstvakantie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke outfit weer! fijne vakantie ondanks t leren enz..!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely fab Laura! I got my holidays too today and can completely relate with the studying. Exams are poo!! :( xx

    Celine from Vintage Teapot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com