OUTFIT | TEXTURES AND PRINTS

15 December 2013

 photo IMG_2029_zpsd52e80ea.jpg
 photo IMG_2032_zpsa8df4d7e.jpg
 photo IMG_2030_zpsaec48d7a.jpg

thrifted coat, Jumper c/o Sammydress, Topshop trousers (similar), Sacha cut out boots, Ray-Ban clubmaster

Even though it's winter, I still love wearing these trousers. I just put a pair of tights under it and they're perfect for the cold winter. I tend to pair these trousers with pretty casual tops. I received this jumper from Sammydress, which is a lovely brand that sells all sorts of stuff such as women clothing, shoes and some lovely home bits and bops. 

I also went into town today and I finally bought the last present for the giveaway I will be hosting during Christmas. I really look forward to do something back for you guys! That giveaway will be up very soon, so keep an eye out if you're interested! :)

 photo 151ca6bf-56f2-4750-a394-bafbbd326d1c_zps4ed14b45.jpg 

12 comments :

  1. you are something else! Such a babe with THEE best hair EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love those trousers!! Love the santa hat on your signature too, so cute

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuke zonnebril! Je broek staat je super :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look GOOOORG babe!
    xx Kat
    www.kautekouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat zie je er leuk uit! :) Ik ben benieuwd naar je give-away! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke broek! mooie outfit!
    Liefs 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pants! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! Love your trousers! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com