OUTFIT | DARKNESS

13 January 2014

Zara jumper, Glamorous skirt (similar), H&M boots and bag, vintage sunnies (similar)

I've been living in these H&M boots lately. I seriously have been wearing them non-stop but they're just surprisingly comfy for heeled boots! Anyway I got this jumper in the Zara sale and it reminded me of that givenchy jumper that Lily Collins wore to I believe the Givenchy show last September or so and if you know me, you know that I have a massive girl crush on Lily Collins. 


9 comments :

  1. Ahhh I love this outfit Laura, the skirt and sunnies are so cool! Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke outfit! mooi shirt is dat!
    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura your blog is so bloody lovely! Leah at amour, la fille.

    www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that jumper. haven't checked out the zara sale this year but maybe i should!
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair! The zara sale was amazing :)
    Hope you have a beautiful day!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel tof rokje! :) Mooie outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, I love love love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look nice baby

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG! GENTLEMAN IN THE MONASTERY
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/gentleman-in-monastery.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com