OUTFIT | A HOPELESS WAY

2 February 2014

 photo IMG_0626_zps787f7b83.jpg
Zara coat (similar), Topshop jumper (in yellow), H&M jumpsuit (similar), Asos scarf, Sacha shoes (similar), Ray-Ban clubmaster

Happy Sunday! This coat has been an absolute favourite of mine. Besides the fact that there's just bits and bops of my grey scarf all over this coat, I absolutely adore this coat. It's the perfect coat to dress something up or dress something down. This definitely isn't the last time you will see this coat on the blog!

8 comments :

  1. The red tartan scarf is so nice paired with that navy coat! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit super die sjaal en die jas is ook een beauty!
    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mooie jas, de lengte is echt heel mooi, en de knoopen zijn zo mooi gedetailleerd
    xx ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke outfit weer (maar krijg het wel een beetje koud als ik je beentjes zie haha!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tartan scarf!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this coat! Such a classic style - looks amazing with the tartan scarf too!

    Jess // Jess Who?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com