OUTFIT | SO LONG

19 February 2014


H&M jacket (similar), COS top, ASOS jeans, Zara bag, Topshop shoes, Ray-Ban clubmaster

It was about time that I would get this beauty of a bag out of the back of a corner in my room again. I forgot how much I loved it. I used to use it for school, but feel kind of sorry for this bag to be sitting on the dirty school floors for at least 5 hours a day, so I bought a new one. This bag is just the ideal bag and I definitely have to start using it again. Sadly enough they don't sell these bags anywhere any more but I  found a pretty similar one a few days ago, but I just can't seem to remember where it was from.. Ohhhh damnit stupid memory of mine! 


7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous bag, it look really similar to Prada :)
    I love your outfit, stylish and casual is hard to pull off.

    xx

    follow me here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die tas ziet er inderdaad echt ideaal uit! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie outfit vind je slip ons zo leuk!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay ik heb die slip ons ook besteld! Ik ben echt verliefd op ze! En je tas is echt een beauty <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply gorgeous as usual babe! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I am completely jealous of that jacket. The shoulder detailing is very interesting.
    I have the Office City bag as well, and I love using it for school! It's surprisingly weather proof for such a nice bag. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com