OUTFIT | SOMETHING DIFFERENT

13 February 2014

H&M jacket, Topshop crop top, Mango shorts and clutch, Glen Lossie scarf, Ray-Ban clubmaster and Sacha boots (similar)

So this isn't an outfit that I would normally for real wear. A real real crop top and a pair of high waisted shorts. I would feel way too exposed. However when wearing this I was fiiine! I actually really love how this outfit turned out! I am now off to school, I had a maaaassive lie in today, which was lovely. I don't know how, but I still manage to be late for school when I have a whole morning off.. :)



8 comments :

  1. Ik vind je sjaal echt ontzettend gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie outfit netjes!
    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben echt verliefd op je sjaal! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staat je goed!

    http://nathaliexn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's lovely ;)
    Great outfit, Laura!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking goooood! loving the tartan x
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit. Loving the scarf - justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com