OUTFIT | STROLLING AROUND TOWN

26 February 2014


H&M jacket (similar), Topshop jumper (in a minty colour), Asos jeans, Nike Free Runs, Ray-Ban clubmaster, H&M bag

This is what I wore the other day when I went into town, again, to catch up with my friends. I had the loveliest time and I realised how much I had missed hanging out with them. I'm planning on eating healthy again, because I've been covered in spots lately, it's like I am in my second puberty or something, so so annoying. So I'm going to the grocery store later today to get me some healthy food. Any tips?


8 comments :

  1. So in love with your style and where you live! It looks absolutely beautiful!

    I literally need to start eating healthier as well.... You can start to see the weight I've put on in my legs :(

    Honestly, broccoli is a lifesaver because it's tasty and it's fast to prepare... just steam it and add a bit of soy sauce... Quinoa and baked or steamed chicken is delicious and if I have more time I make a stir fry by doing some rice or quinoa, little bits of chicken, tofu, and veggies and some soy sauce and spicy sauce and stir it in a wok.

    I also really need to cut down on my portions... blech. i wish i had fast metabolism hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie outfit en leuke fotos!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke foto;s, je outfit is ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look bladdy gorgeous missy! love the backdrop of these shots babe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous Laura. Love the location of these pictures xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie foto's! Dat is echt een perfect leren jasje! <3
    Eve from www.thestyleblondie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com