OUTFIT | ANOTHER DRESS

13 March 2014

Zara jacket, In Love With Fashion dress*, Mango clutch (similar), Sacha boots (similar)

You're wearing a dress. AGAIN?! Yes I am wearing a dress again, the weather has been motivating me to wear dresses more often and this dress has been my latest obsession. I'm a big lover of the heart print that's been everywhere lately, so I had to have this dress. 

Also, say heey to my new PU leather jacket. I already have like two, maybe even three leather jackets, so my next one definitely will be a real leather jacket, because wouldn't that just be an absolute dream?


8 comments :

  1. lovely look, the dress is really pretty and love the PU jacket, didn't see it was fake actually haha
    xx ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the most prettiest smile ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a good leather jacket is such a great investment. i really want to get my hands on one too as one of those staple pieces in my wardrobe. your dress is adorable. i love smock dresses and this one is just such a cute number.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deze staat je ook héél leuk! X

    laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooi jurkje leuke outfit!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute in dresses. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com