OUTFIT | A SUNDAY COMFORT ZONE

30 March 2014

In Love With Fashion jumper*, ASOS jeans, Topshop slip ons, Daniel Wellington watch

This would have to be the perfect Sunday "comfort" outfit. These jeans are just my ultimate favourite and the jumper is rather cosy. I swear to got, I don't know why I haven't worn high waisted jeans before in my life, but oh my god, they're just perfect. Besides the fact that it makes my but look good, I also have jeans that are the perfect length, as I am not that tall.. 


5 comments :

  1. I love your fluffy jumper, so cosy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper look so cozy! I love it!

    Lu | The Ankalli Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a nice one girl!

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: CATS IN MY SOCKS
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/cats-in-my-socks.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so cute, Laura! Love your smile! That fluffy jumper is sooooo cute! You rock it!

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah die trui is super leuk! Staat vet cute hihi!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com