OUTFIT | WHEN IT FEELS LIKE SPRING

6 March 2014

Zara coat (similar), H&M tee, ASOS jeans, Topshop slip ons, H&M sunnies (similar) and bag

I just posted an instagram photo of my beloved Topshop slip ons saying that I honestly can't get enough of them, and it is true, I honestly can't! I feel like I just constantly have to wear them because they're just so darn pretty! I feel like these shoes are going to see a lot of sunshine this Spring/Summer because they won't leave my feet anytime soon! 


4 comments :

  1. Die schoenen zijn zó tof! X

    laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lusting over your tee shirt haha.

    You look lovely, as always, and your slip ons are so cute.

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weer zown fijne outfit!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com