DIARY | MY BREAKFAST

25 April 2014

Recipe for this smoothie:
- 250 ml soy milk
- 30 gram frozen (red) fruit
- a banana (optional)
- 250 ml yoghurt (optional) 

So this might be a new series on Style and Sushi, which will come back every month or maybe even every week. I am not sure if I ever talked about me trying to eat healthy on the blog before. It's something I moan about to my parents, my brother, his girlfriend and maybe even my friends. It's also something that, I think is a problem that makes me feel inspired when it comes to the outfits on the blog. I don't feel "healthy" in my body at this moment, which kind of just makes me want to crawl into big jumpers and cardigans and pyjama trousers. 

I find it quite difficult to actually "monitor" what I eat on a day. I am still in high school and being offered candy isn't something I can turn down. Ugh such a bad excuse, get a better excuse. Okay, I'm really bad at resisting chocolate and candy. But if I want to start eating more healthy I thought, why not try and take photos of what I eat on a daily basis, and what better way to do this little project than to make photos of the things I eat and post them in short series on Style and Sushi. 

I think it will motivate me into getting in a healthier eating pattern and blogging about food is something that I always wanted to do. I mean, that's kind of where I got the name Style and Sushi from. (spoiler alert!) I love cooking healthy as well as unhealthy meals and would love to share them with you.  I also really enjoy it when you guys give me tips of any healthy recipes and send me your favourite recipes, as I love to try them out!

So my question to you is, would you like to see an occasional post about what I eat and some more recipes on Style and Sushi? Oh and feel free to leave your favourite recipes below, or send me an email with your favourite recipes!





8 comments :

  1. Lijkt me leuk om er meer van te zien! Je onbijt ziet er heerlijk uit!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love smoothies!! They are so yummy and full of goodness!!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow easy and simple and looking ymmmmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes this looks like a great idea! Yummy!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. smoothies are already appealing because they're so pretty but this looks delicious too, did you make it in a smoothie maker? I'm definitely like you and want to eat regularly and well but being at school with friends who always have chocolate is so tempting!
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see recipe and health posts from you! I too am trying to get healthy but I literally have no self control when it comes to ice cream and especially fresh baked cookies! LITERALLY NO SELF CONTROL! On Easter I ate 5 cookies,... 5!!!!!

    I gained a bunch of weight last year or maybe late 2012 I can't remember but that was a big eye opener for me so I lost like 28 pounds in 6 months and for a while I have been ok but I feel like I'm starting to gain it back again... Been trying to cut down my portions slowly and snack less often and start working out more. It's so difficult though... I have no motivation but then again I can't see results if I don't do anything.

    Anyway.. Looking forward to your future posts :)

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. That smoothie sounds gorgeous, and yes!! love reading about diet and recipes.. I find it hard to eat healthy too, so any inspiration is always good
    http://yourpocketfullofsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com