OUTFIT | LEAP OF FAITH

16 April 2014

Weekday sweatshirt (similar), Topshop skirt, Primark bag, Sacha boots (similar, similar), vintage sunnies (similar)

Weekday has got to be one of my favourite stores at this moment. It's a store that's located in Amsterdam but you also can order stuff of them online! I bought this sweatshirt when I went to Amsterdam last month and I honestly can't get over how soft it is. So have a look at Weekday if you can, because my wishlist is getting endlessly long ;) Not so good for my saving up for the summer holiday plan, but pretty good for my closet. 


3 comments :

  1. I love that sweater on you! It looks soooo comfy!

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke sweater! Mooie outfit!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah die sweater is zo leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com