OUTFIT | FAN OF MONOCHROME

22 May 2014

Monki tee, Boohoo shorts (similar) and hat, Topshop slip ons, vintage sunnies (similar)

Oh helloooo, guess why I'm in such a jolly mood in these photos?! I finished my final exams and have a 3 month break from school now! To celebrate the fact that I hopefully never have to go to high school again, I went into town today with my friend and we got ourselves some bubble tea and a subway. I also did some shopping and I'm going to Primark tomorrow as well to do some shopping. Oh yessss! This probably is how I am going to spend these three months. Shopping, eating, sleeping, travelling, some more sleeping, some more shopping and lets not forget catching up on some of my favourite series!


6 comments :

  1. Sounds like a fab way to spend the next few months if you ask me! Enjoy your break, and I hope your exams went well :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the look is perfect

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: COLORFUL http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/colorful.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, I only have 3 more days with an exam spread over the next 3 weeks and then I will also be spending the rest of the summer the same as you because I will also have an extended summer holiday! x

    http://eliseilou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com