OUTFIT | ALL I WANT

21 June 2014


H&M jacket, Zara cami (similar), Topshop trousers (similar), New Look heels, H&M sunnies

I'm back from my mini break from the blog. It was kind of unexpected, but I got so into reading books and relaxing around that I kind of couldn't get myself to write blog posts. I basically wore pj's all day and read books and watches movies and just hung out around the house that I didn't really have anything to blog about. But I'm back and I'm feeling inspired, because of the book that I read and because of the many blogs I still have to properly catch up on! 


5 comments :

  1. i love these pants on you
    kisses

    NEW WEEKEND OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: GREEN, BROWN AND CAMO
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/green-brown-and-camo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunglasses! x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een super leuke outfit! Leuk die broek!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com