OUTFIT | PLAYING IT SAFE

7 June 2014

COS t-shirt, zara skort (similar), Topshop slip ons, vintage sunnies (similar)

The weather today was lovely and pretty warm so I decided to go for a simple outfit. I never really owned a navy t-shirt before so I was pretty much dying to get one to wear with my white skort and the many other white things that I haven't bought yet. I have been loving the clean colours lately such as white and now I am just dying to hunt some more white items down. Yet I must wait until all the sales start, which is pretty hard when you're in town almost every day because you're bored out of your mind like me. 


6 comments :

  1. lovely outfit, i'm also really into clean colors right now, and if you're bored you should start gaming or watching series (I'm never bored hahah)
    xx ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simplicity! Liking the nautical colours you've got going on here. Looks like a lvoely sunny day :)

    Bethanie x | bethaniejane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Zara skort is soooo nice! Love the way you've styled it, super simple and cute!

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een fijne look! Mooi basic :)

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your skirt so much!

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: READY FOR THE MATCH
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/ready-to-match.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. everytime i see you in a skort, i just feel like rocking mine but i just don't look as good in it...
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com